Beeson Wellness Center began as a chiropractic clinic and continues to serve Portland since 1974. As a Portland chiropractor, we care to resolve issues related to back pain, neck and shoulder pain, sciatica, and injuries as a result of auto accidents and work. We’ve seen and treated thousands of Portland patients providing real results with experienced chiropractic care. Let our chiropractic doctor help you get results.
Our Chiropractic Approach
At Beeson Wellness, we focus on every patient as an individual and create specialized treatment plans tailored to deliver optimal results. Our chiropractors provide you with professional care with a focus on spinal manipulation. Our chiropractic approach begins with that might look like:
- Diagnosis with a thermal nerve scan which provides a digital readout of the imbalances your spine. We may also examine your posture, mobility, and dexterity to diagnose what ailments you may have and identify what chiropractic adjustment you may need.
- X-rays. An x-ray is important to identify if there are any underlying issues that are causing pain. A broken bone could cause more injury if a chiropractic adjustment is made.
- Spinal Adjustments and joint adjustments. Once we diagnose the area we then we perform a manipulation to realign the spinal or joint problem.
- Rehabilitation. Rehabilitation may be required to help improve mobility. Stretches and exercise are the primary mode of improvement
- Physical TherapyPhysical therapy in chiropractic is important to help regain as much range of motion as possible.
- Massage Therapy can help relax the muscles of misaligned joints so that recovery is quicker
- Exercise Routines
- Nutritional Recommendations. In some cases, diet can compound issues related to your spine, neck, arms, and legs. By resolving these issues you often can help alleviate symptoms related to your bodies alignments.
Chiropractic treatment is a medically recognized method for dealing with skeletal, muscular, neurological, joint, neck and back pain. We focus on taking care of medical issues before surgery and drugs to help restore the body. Our application is through proper body alignment, rehabilitation, physical therapy, and internal medicine.
What We Treat
Chiropractic treatment resolves many issues you may be facing. It isn’t just problems relating to the back or neck but a variety of problems you may be facing. We can help with chiropractic issues like:
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Auto Injuries
- Work Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Leg & Arm Issues
- Lunbar issues
- Muscular disorders
- Spinal degeneration
- Sleep Issues
- Internal/Nutritional Medicine
Portland Chiropractic Focus
You, like many people, deal with neck, back, arm, and leg pain at some point in our life. Our experience indicates this isn’t just people who suffered a serious injury but may be simply a result of life. How most people deal with pain is by taking pain medication with the hope that it will go away. The problem with not treating the underlying cause may result in a lifelong issue that never heals. By visiting Beeson Wellness, we treat the cause of pain at its root and help avoid potential complications caused by never correcting the problem. As we see it, our goal is to help you feel your best without the need for pain medication. Our chiropractors are used to providing Portland with the care they need from such an active lifestyle. We are used to providing Portland residents with the care they need from such an active lifestyle. Our great outdoors provides rich activities but at times result in injuries from outdoor fun. If you’ve been injured from sports like activities then gives a call for the best in chiropractic adjustments.
As a Portland chiropractor, Dr. Beeson’s goal is to provide lasting results for whatever issue you are dealing with. We have a team onsite that can deal with whatever your needs are. Many of our patient’s success are due to the treatments we provide. Below are some benefits that chiropractic treatments may help with.
Benefits of Chiropractic Care:
- Improves spinal structure slowing spinal degeneration
- Deals with the cause of the problem rather than treating the symptoms
- Restores normal nerve supply and joint mobility
- May provide instant pain relief naturally without needles or drugs
- Often reduces the need for surgery
- Allows for quicker recovery
- May get you back to work faster after an injury
- Improves athletic performance
- Provides more energy
- Allows for better sleep
- Helps improve posture
- Is helpful at all ages
- Counteracts the effects of gravity
- Relieves stress and tension
- Improves the quality of life