Beeson Wellness Center began as a chiropractic clinic and continues to serve Portland residents since 1974. As a Portland chiropractor, we focus on resolving issues related to back pain, neck and shoulder pain, sciatica, and injuries as a result of auto accidents, work, sports, and life. We’ve treated thousands of Portland patients providing real results with experienced chiropractic care. Let us help you get results and relieve pain.
Our Chiropractic Approach
At Beeson Wellness, we focus on every patient as an individual and create specialized treatment plans tailored to deliver optimal results. Our chiropractic care provides you with a focus on spinal manipulation along with extremities. Our chiropractic approach begins with:
- Diagnosis. Diagnosis uses a thermal nerve scan which provides a digital readout of the imbalances of your spine. We may also examine your posture, mobility and dexterity to determine what issues you may have.
- X-rays. An x-ray is an important aspect of our diagnosis to find any issues with your bones. Issues like a broken bone can have serious issues that may need care other than a chiropractic adjustment.
- Adjustments. Once we diagnose your issue, we then perform the right adjustments to help relieve your pain.
- Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation. Rehabilitation may be required to help improve mobility. Stretches and exercise are the primary mode of improvement after an adjustment and can help improve your overall health. Rehabilitation can be incredibly helpful in restoring your health and preventing future issues.
- Massage Therapy in some cases is recommended to help relax muscles and provide your injured area the opportunity to heal properly.
- Exercise Routines.Exercise helps improve muscle strength which supports common issues we see.. Areas like low back pain can often be prevented by having strong core muscle which supports your back.
- Nutritional Recommendations. Your diet can compound issues related to your spine, neck, arms, and legs. Stress and vitamin deficiencies may cause issues like sleeping and muscle fatigue which can result in physical ailments. By resolving these issues, you often can help alleviate symptoms related to your body’s alignment and health.
Chiropractic treatment is a medically recognized method for dealing with skeletal, muscular, neurological, joint, neck and back pain. We focus on taking care of medical issues before surgery and drugs to help restore the body. Our application is through proper body alignment, rehabilitation, physical therapy, and internal medicine.
What We Treat
Chiropractic treatment resolves many issues you may be facing. It isn’t just problems relating to the back or neck but a variety of problems you may be facing. We can help with chiropractic issues like:
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Auto Injuries
- Work Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Leg & Arm Issues
- Lumbar issues
- Muscular disorders
- Spinal degeneration
- Sleep Issues
- Internal/Nutritional Medicine
Portland Chiropractic Focus
You, like many people, deal with neck, back, arm, and leg pain at some point in life. Experience indicates this isn’t just people who suffered a serious injury but may be simply a result of life. How most people deal with pain is by taking medication with the hope that the issue will go away. The problem with not treating the underlying cause may result in a lifelong injury that never heals. By visiting Beeson Wellness Center, we treat the cause of your pain and help avoid potential complications that could have arisen from never correcting the problem. As we see it, our goal is to help you feel your best without the need for pain medication. Our chiropractor provides Portlanders with results on how to deal with these issues. If you’ve been injured or feel discomfort, then give us a call for the best in chiropractic care.
As a Portland chiropractor, Dr. Beeson’s goal is to provide lasting results for whatever chiropractic health issue may be experiencing. Many of our patient’s success is the result of treatments we provide them. Below are some benefits that chiropractic treatments offer.
Benefits of Chiropractic Care:
- Improves spinal structure slowing spinal degeneration
- Deals with the cause of the problem rather than treating the symptoms
- Restores normal nerve supply and joint mobility
- May provide instant pain relief naturally without needles or drugs
- Often reduces the need for surgery
- Allows for quicker recovery
- May get you back to work faster after an injury
- Improves athletic performance
- Provides more energy
- Allows for better sleep
- Helps improve posture
- Is helpful at all ages
- Counteracts the effects of gravity
- Relieves stress and tension
- Improves the quality of life